Shameless autopromotion : type safe tagged union in D

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Fri May 10 10:56:14 PDT 2013

>>> No, feel free to put it if you think it is appropriate !
>>
>> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1e2h99/type_safe_tagged_union_in_d/
>>

>> Someone else did.
>
> I think this link went to spam. Posted here:
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1e2x6a/typesafe_tagged_unions_in_the_d_programming/

A general note about posting to reddit: it often happens that posts from
infrequent posters go to spam by means of some automatic rule. When that
happens you need to message the moderators and politely ask them to
manually instate the post because it's legit. Once you accumulate karma
and all, your posts will be auto-approved.

I've done that for a while and accumulated good karma (and a good
relationship with the mods to the extent that could be called such). So
if you don't care about accumulating reddit points feel free to ask me
to post links on your behalf. But of course the more strong posters in
the D community, the better.

Andrei