DConf 2013 Day 1 Talk 2: Copy and Move Semantics in D by Ali Cehreli

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Sun May 12 02:08:02 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 12 May 2013 at 00:22:58 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 5/11/13 7:39 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> Furthermore, my whole point was nothing more than to merely
>> suggest
>> that *maybe* the delay should simply be somewhat less, *not* a
>> demand
>> or expectation, and *not* even a suggestion that they should
>> all be
>> released as soon as is technically feasable.
>
> Sure - let's take a quick poll on what would be the best
> release schedule.
>
> Andrei

I guess is very culture-specific. Quite lot of programmers I know
personally would have considered such marketing just for the sake
of marketing an extremely hostile action and I personally have
felt very frustrated when read that announcement.

What I'd _personally_ like to see is all videos released at once
but then once in a 2 days they get details nice description /
summary prepared and announced via reddit-whatever only than. Can
volunteer to do that "textification" if needed.