DConf 2013 Day 1 Talk 2: Copy and Move Semantics in D by Ali Cehreli

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun May 12 11:42:05 PDT 2013

On 5/12/2013 3:49 AM, John Colvin wrote:
> As frustrating as it is for non-attending enthusiasts like myself, I'd say stick
> with the current schedule. The marketing checks out.

So far, it's been a big success on Reddit doing it this way. I've also seen a
number of comments on Reddit and Hacker News to the effect of people showing a
renewed interest in D.

There's also the issue Andrei brought up about the speakers having worked hard
on their presentations, and they each deserve their day in the sun. Spacing them
out does that.