DConf 2013 Day 1 Talk 2: Copy and Move Semantics in D by Ali Cehreli

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon May 13 15:16:10 PDT 2013

On Monday, May 13, 2013 23:43:01 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Anyway I wish this PR stunt was announce *beforehand*.

Well, AFAIK, it was never stated that the videos would be posted quickly. For
a while, it wasn't even clear whether the conference would even be recorded.
So, we're very lucky to have what we have, and Andrei isn't doing anything
different from what he said he was going to do. He just isn't doing what some
people expected.

- Jonathan M Davis