Talha Zekeriya Durmuş's D project takes first place in TÜBİTAK competition

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 11:45:31 PDT 2013

On 05/24/2013 11:34 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/24/2013 10:32 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> TÜBİTAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey)
>> holds a
>> yearly competition for high school research projects.
>>
>> Zekeriya is the winner of the first place award for computer
>> technologies. He
>> has been designing and implementing Rhodeus Script, a server-side
>> interpreted
>> language, in D:
>>
>>    https://github.com/Rhodeus/Script2.0
>>
>> Ali
>
> Is there some kind of article about this we can link to on Reddit?

I don't think there is anything Reddit'able yet... unless... someone
writes something in English... D'oh! I said "someone"... :p

In any case, here is the news in Turkish:

http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/tr/haber/ortaogretim-proje-yarismasinda-oduller-sahiplerini-buldu

and the PDF document containing the results, which is linked from that
page (admittedly, not interesting for us other than the fact that it
includes the names of Zekeriya and the project):

http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/sites/default/files/content_files/proje_dereceleri.pdf

Ali