Reviving BulletD -- again

F i L witte2008 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 10:37:26 PDT 2013

I know Bullet is the most noteworthy open-source physics library,
but if you intent is to have a D-style physics lib for games/apps
you might have a lot more success porting a C# physics engine
like Jitter (http://jitter-physics.com/wordpress/) over to D
first (then possibly adapt some stuff from Bullet into the code
once it's stable). Porting a C# codebase to D should be much less
of a struggle.

We use Jitter in our C# game libs, and in some cases we've
experienced it even beating Bullet in terms of runtime
performance in some test cases (granted I don't know near as much
about performance tuning in Bullet).