What happened to next DConf 2013 talk: Shared libraries in D by Martin Nowak?

Ettienne Gilbert ettienne.gilbert at gmail.com
Wed May 29 05:17:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

What happened with the next video/slide release? I was under the
impression that there was agreement that the releases will be
done every 3 days or so.

So far:

Opening Keynote by Walter Bright: video and slides available: May
08
Day 1 Talk 2: Copy and Move Semantics in D by Ali Cehreli: May 10
Day 1 Talk 3: Distributed Caching Compiler for D by Robert
Schadek: May 13
Day 1 Talk 4: Writing Testable Code in D by Ben Gertzfield: May 15
Day 1 Talk 5: Using D Alongside a Game Engine by Manu Evans: May
17
Day 1 Talk 6: Concurrent Garbage Collection for D by Leandro
Lucarella: May 20
Day 1 Talk 7: Panel with Walter Bright and Andrei Alexandrescu:
May 23
Day 2 Talk 1: GDC by Iain Buclaw: May 24

So we have been waiting with bated breath and counting the days
for the last 5 days!

For those of us on the far side of the world that could not
attend (I'm in South Africa) we are really looking forward to
this.

Of course, if work (or personal) pressures do not allow for this
at the moment, that will be perfectly understandable. But some
indication on the forum then (even if May XX +/-yy days) will be
really nice!

Rgds