dmd 2.063 released with 260 bugfixes and enhancements

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Fri May 31 01:01:13 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 22:41:08 UTC, Rob T wrote:=
> Prior to issuing a release like this, it should instead be made
> public as a "stable release candidate" with full installer on
> the downloads page for review by anyone. After the bugs are
> worked out and some time has elapsed, the stable RC is simply
> declared "stable final" and re-released as such with the usual
> big announcement.
>
> --rt

I disagree. Anything made public is treated as a release. It does
not matter how to you call it. And new release scheme with minor
version numbers has been adopted recently, so there are no issues
in fixing those regression and updating release with v2.063.2 tag
now - essentially will do the same stuff.