DConf 2013 Day 2 Talk 3: C# to D by Adam Wilson

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 11:42:14 PDT 2013

On Fri, 31 May 2013 14:13:30 -0400, Piotr Szturmaj <bncrbme at jadamspam.pl>
wrote:

> W dniu 31.05.2013 19:05, Jonathan M Davis pisze:
>> On Friday, May 31, 2013 13:59:24 Juan Manuel Cabo wrote:
>>> About streams: there is some phobos support for streams, though
>>> it seems not finalized.
>>
>> Everything stream-related which is currently in Phobos is outdated and
>> unacceptable, so it will be replaced. A replacement is in the works,
>> but it's
>> not ready yet.
>
> Do you know any timespans, when it probably will happen? I will be very
> grateful.

I would love to say that I have set aside enough time to do it, but it's
very difficult to find the time :(

I hate to commit to a certain time frame, I have done that here in the
past and have been very wrong with my expectations.

That being said, my lack of effort on D stuff is really pissing me off,
and I want to spend more time on it.  Dconf really has yanked me back into
D, and I want to finish all the loose ends I've started, including
dcollections, this streaming stuff, and some other little bits.

-Steve