DConf 2013 Day 2 Talk 3: C# to D by Adam Wilson

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Fri May 31 14:52:54 PDT 2013

Mike Parker, el 31 de May a las 20:03 me escribiste:
> On Friday, 31 May 2013 at 16:33:45 UTC, Shriramana Sharma wrote:
> >
> >(And I have to say that this is the first -announce list I've seen
> >where all subscribers can post! How come it's allowed here?)
>
> The mailing list is actually an interface to the newsgroup, where
> discussion has always been encouraged.

I think at some point I could be good to add a read-only *real* announce
list, so people only interested in knowing when a new release is
available don't have to deal with a group like this that have a lot of
traffic. This can also be easily covered by a RSS feed though.