"Programming in D" book is about 95% translated

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 15:45:12 PDT 2013

On 11/02/2013 02:25 PM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> On Saturday, 2 November 2013 at 20:36:39 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> "Converse"? (Haven't read the section discussed.)
>
> Could also work.  The range in question wraps an input range r and sets
> front to return -r.front.

I spent considerable amount of time on those names. Like you, I am not
happy with Inverse. :)

I wanted to say struct Negate and function negate(). But ! is the
negation operator.

I like opposite better but the Wikipedia article calls it "additive
inverse" so inverse is still acceptable, I guess? :)

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operators_in_C_and_C++

Ali