DirectX bindings

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 22:27:22 PDT 2013

Greetings,
many of you may notice lack of (up-to-date and working) DirectX
bindings, one may also seen my activity on d.learn sub forum. so
let me announce yet another bindings for DirectX which one may
fork right now from github!

https://github.com/evilrat666/directx-d

please be careful though, as it is only in alpha stage and
missing some stuff. current version is June 2010 SDK, but i
update it(to win8 sdk version) once i had win8 machine(i'm still
don't have a PC at home).

also, there is no d3d9 and d3d10 stuff as i consider it outdated
now, but i would appreciate pull requests for them anyway :)