"Programming in D" book is about 95% translated

Craig Dillabaugh cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca
Mon Nov 4 09:45:23 PST 2013

On Monday, 4 November 2013 at 04:41:44 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 11/03/2013 03:19 PM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
>> On Sunday, 3 November 2013 at 22:42:37 UTC, Tove wrote:
>>> I'm not a native English speaker, but FWIW I would have
>>> chosen:
>>>
>>> http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/numeric_complement
>>
>> I knew there was another term out there somewhere :-)
>
> Thanks all, I've settled with the pedantically incorrect
> Negative and negative() but I added a note saying that it is
> more accurate to say "numeric complement":
>
>   http://code.google.com/p/ddili/source/detail?r=649
>
> Tove, I added you just as Tove in the acknowledgments section.
> Please e-mail me your last name at acehreli at yahoo.cm if you
> want me to add it.
>
> Thank you,
> Ali

Not directly related to this, but do you have the book on GitHub
or some such site where we can submit change requests to the
text?  I've seen some small grammar errors that I could likely
correct, but having to post to the mailing list (or even email
you) seems like more work for both of us.

Cheers,

Craig