dmd 2.064.2

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Tue Nov 5 14:52:15 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 5 November 2013 at 22:46:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 11/5/2013 2:41 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
>> Figured it out.  You used linux/win/installer.nsi.  I have no
>> idea why that
>> exists and what it is for.
>
> It's so you can build the windows installer from a Linux box. I
> presumed it was the same.
>
>> Maybe he should start doing pull
>> requests like everyone else so people know what's going on
>> with the repo.
>
> It *is* in the repo. That's where I got it.

I know, what I mean is that Jordi pushes directly to
D-Programming-Language when he works so his changes are done
largely under the radar.

> Please issue a pull request to update it.

He's made so many changes I don't even know where to begin to
pull them in sync.  The one in windows/dinstaller.nsi has always
been the one used in the past.  I don't see why the file would
need to differ between a Windows and Linux box.