dmd 2.064.2

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 6 01:55:45 PST 2013

El 05/11/13 23:46, Walter Bright ha escrit:
> On 11/5/2013 2:41 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
>> Figured it out.  You used linux/win/installer.nsi.  I have no idea why that
>> exists and what it is for.
>
> It's so you can build the windows installer from a Linux box. I presumed it was the same.

It is not the same. The linux/windows/dinstaller.nsi is a fork of windows/dinstaller.nsi. Mainly differs as it includes everything on itself, removing the need to download dmd/dmc/libcurl every time dmd is installed. There are some other minor changes.

--
Jordi Sayol