dmd 2.064.2

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Nov 6 03:43:51 PST 2013

Arch Linux package has been updated.

Was awaiting for some of good stuff from this release for a long
time :)

There are two extremely disappointing things though:

1)
We still can't get versioning right. Walter has treated release
candidate as a release which is why we have 2.064.2 right now as
first actual release. This is not intended approach.

2)
"-allinst" switch introduced as a workaround for incomplete
implementation of new template instance emitting scheme. Now we
have essentially 3 different symbol emitting strategies, all of
them are legal, none is documented/guaranteed and those may work
in some situations but fail in others (experiments, yay!)

This is exactly the opposite of what I have meant when speaking
that symbol emitting are needs more attention.