DirectX bindings

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:25:43 PST 2013

On 11/8/13, ponce <contact at gam3sfrommars.fr> wrote:
> I've been thinking about this for a while, maybe you know about
> SharpDX.
> https://github.com/sharpdx/SharpDX
>
> It parses DirectX SDK headers and provide C# DirectX bindings +
> marshalling code (based on gccxml C++ parser).

If you need a gccxml XML loader you could grab this code:
https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/dgen/blob/master/src/dgen/parser/gccxml.d

It's not exactly a self-hosting module, there's a few dependencies.

I also have a fork of gccxml that exports some additional attributes
(and documents some things as well):
https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/gccxml

Don't even ask about that project though, it's something I /might/ get
back to at one point, but I'm way too busy with other stuff.