The D in Novosibirsk State University

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Sun Nov 10 20:16:05 PST 2013

Am Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:35:09 +0100
schrieb "Dicebot" <public at dicebot.lv>:

> On Sunday, 10 November 2013 at 23:19:22 UTC, Froglegs wrote:
> >  Slides are in English, do most Russian programmers speak
> > English?
>
> No. However, most really interested in programming technology do.
> Pretty much as in any other part of the world.

Reminds me how I ended up in a 100% Russian bug tracker once,
when I wanted to report a bug for a big, world-wide online game
with localizations into 8 or more languages. In the end I used
Google translate. (They do offer technical support in English,
but I didn't want to deal with 1st level support and have
mails going forth and back just to report an obvious bug. :p)

--
Marco