Static Parameter Function Specialization in D

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Nov 11 21:22:50 PST 2013

On Monday, November 11, 2013 17:56:38 Nordlöw wrote:
> On Monday, 11 November 2013 at 14:41:14 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> > Please never post such questions to announcement list. There is
> > a D.learn for that.
>
> I'm very sorry. It was a mistake. Can I move or delete this post?

No. This forum has three front-ends - nntp newsgroup, mailing list, and the
website - with nntp as the backend. So, in general, once it's out there, it's
out there. Occasionally, Walter will remove spam from the nntp server so that
it doesn't end up in the archives, but that's pretty much it. Just be more
careful about where you post in the future.

- Jonathan M Davis