Visual D 0.3.37 released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Mon Nov 11 23:58:41 PST 2013

Sorry for the delay, I've been away for a couple of days.

On 07.11.2013 07:13, Alexander Bothe wrote:
> On Thursday, 7 November 2013 at 05:45:34 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, being able to get releases out more often, and having bug fixes
>> being tested in the field would be nice. But I think we should not
>> over-engineer things here.
>> Do you have a web-server that could do the compilation?
>>
> No - I just have got a normal dedicated web-server thingy for php&mysql ^_^
>
> But well, just a very small infrastructure that allows us to update
> software more often - a couple of hours ago I implemented this new
> eponymous template syntax..and now you had to release another VisualD to
> have it in there, right?

ATM, yes. Maybe we can create a small update installer for the DParser
component that you could also build.

Another option might be to get a time slot on the auto tester build
servers. I could try to prepare a script to do a Visual D build from the
necessary branches. Brad, would that be possible?