dchip is a D2 port of the Chipmunk2D physics library for 2D games

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Tue Nov 12 07:56:47 PST 2013

Am 12.11.2013 16:39, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:
> Btw, how did you make dub use a -version flag anyway? I can't figure
> it out from the docs. I suppose it's something like:
>
> dub --build=release --version=?
>
> But I see that --version means something else in dub.

If it's just temporary, this should work:

	DFLAGS=-version=X dub --build=release

But for regular version flags that should be accessible to high level
packages in a prominent way, the best way is to define two separate
configurations and use the "versions" field:

	{
		"configurations" {
			{
				"name": "single",