DDT 0.9.0 released - GDB debugging integration

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+dng at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 11:44:44 PST 2013

On 15/11/2013 13:29, Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> On 11/14/13 2:54 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>> DDT 0.9.0 ("Debugging is Magic") is out, see post:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ddt-ide/VwA7ifYt9c0/wBcvUSVKNqMJ
>>

> Awesome. I like your solution for the debugger (instead of writing
> something from scratch). Congratulations!

Yeah, looks great, although it's not that I've done much myself, in part
it was mostly being lucky to have this kind of support available and
being able to integrate it this way. At first I thought I might had to
copy CDT's debug source code (like Descent did with JDT) and adapt it to
DDT but fortunately it was not necessary.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer