Arch Linux D news digest

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 04:48:58 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 15:14:08 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Small Archy update:
>
> 1) dub has been just adopted into [community]
>
> 2) all three compiler phobos versions now provide 'd-runtime`
> and `d-stdlib` meta-dependencies

I think the gdc installation is missing files. I can compile
simple programs easily enough, but importing core.runtime causes
this:

/usr/include/dlang/gdc/4.8.2/gcc/backtrace.d:22: Error: module
libbacktrace is in file 'gcc/libbacktrace.d' which cannot be read

And, sure enough, there is no such libbacktrace.d to be found.
This is problematic since I can't compile anything with dub.