Cerealed v0.2.0 - a(nother) D serialisation library

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Nov 18 23:18:53 PST 2013

On 2013-11-19 06:49, Rory McGuire wrote:

> Hi Jacob,
>
> Is there an example somewhere of how to use Orange to serialise data
> that will not be going to a file?
> When I looked at it appeared as though Orange's archives are designed
> for file serialising only.

Orange doesn't have any data transport layer or similar. But you can do
whatever you want with the data you get from the archiver.

Check the usage example in the readme[1]. Use "archive.data" to get the
typed data after serialization and do whatever you want with it.

https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/orange#simple-usage-example

--
/Jacob Carlborg