Fedora RPMs

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Tue Nov 19 19:13:42 PST 2013

On 11/19/2013 12:14 AM, Dejan Lekic wrote:

>> by gum, I think you did it right too. I can build a shared lib straight
>> out of the box. Well, unittests seem not to be running, and I'm sure
>> they were a release or two ago. we'll see.
>
> I did not check unittests to be honest, will do that later.

Well, don't worry too much; I'm doing Unsupported Things:

https://bitbucket.org/ariovistus/pyd/src/32cf9709d711bd447941be4e11e09727d8747b7c/examples/misc/dmd_sharedlibs/?at=default

But I checked, the unittest definitely ran in dmd 2.063.2 with my build
at least.

I also noticed some odd compilation failures so had to revert to above
build. When I get done with my custodial work on pyd (which might take a
while), I'll switch back to your rpms and poke around more.