dmd package numbering scheme - Build Master wanted

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Nov 20 00:30:44 PST 2013

On 2013-11-07 21:19, Walter Bright wrote:

> Jordi had fixed the Linux package builder so it could also build the
> Windows package. Is it possible to build the release package for OS X
> under Linux as well?

I've tried now, for a couple of days, to create an installer for Mac OS
X using tools available on other platforms. Unfortunately I haven't been
able to get a working installer. I have an installer running but it
cannot finish the installation. The installer uses weird archive formats
and other undocumented formats.

Can't all installers be built on a Mac instead? I know that's not ideal.

--
/Jacob Carlborg