DDT 0.9.0 released - GDB debugging integration

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+dng at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:16:12 PST 2013

On 19/11/2013 13:29, ilya-stromberg wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 November 2013 at 13:15:43 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>>> Yes, manual setup is possible, but you must use absolute path without
>>> `~`.
>>
>> Exactly, although you can use some Eclipse resource variables in the
>> path of linked folders.
>
> Do you have any plans to improve this situation? For example, we can add
> a bug report that Eclipse doesn't support relative paths.

You can add that bug report yourself to Eclipse, that's pretty much
independent of DDT. Personally I don't find it to be a significant
limitation at all.
Note that you can create an Eclipse resource variable to point to HOME,
and then create linked folders relative to that variable. For example
you could then link an Eclipse folder to "HOME/.dub/packages"

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer