DConf 2014 Call for Submissions is now open

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Wed Nov 27 02:44:59 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 05:44:36 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> And now I have to wrack my brain for ideas. :) I could probably
> answer
> questions about D all day, but coming up with something useful
> to talk about
> on my own never seems to be as easy as it should be...

Well, you have 'til the end of January ... :-)

Why not talk about exactly that -- about providing effective
on-list guidance, the kind of things that are simple or tricky to
deal with, the kind of supporting infrastructure that might be
helpful for minimizing the number of repeat questions .... I'm
sure you can extend this list.