DUB 0.9.20

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Nov 29 14:05:16 PST 2013

On Friday, November 29, 2013 18:01:53 Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>  - Running "dub --build=ddox" runs a local HTTP server that provides
>    the docs instead of generating them all as actual HTML files.

Why would that be desirable? I would expect a set of HTML files if generating
documentation, and if a server is required to read the documentation instead
of just bringing them up in your browser, that's a major usability problem
IMHO. If ddox requires a server rather than just working with .html files, that
would be a big reason for me to never use it.

- Jonathan M Davis