Arch Linux D news digest

Kozzi kozzi11 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:21:06 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 15:14:08 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Small Archy update:
>
> 1) dub has been just adopted into [community]
>
> 2) all three compiler phobos versions now provide 'd-runtime`
> and `d-stdlib` meta-dependencies

I just found one problem with yours packages. The structure of
druntime and phobos imports is not perfect. Now we have
druntime/import in same directory as phobos import. This cause
problems with ddt for eg. Because in ddt  it is not allowed to
add imports, which are place in directory which is already used
as a import directory.

So in DDT only phobos imports works as expected, but not the
druntime (core...).

It would be better if druntime and phobos has been moved to
separate directory. Something like:
phobos in /usr/include/dlang/dmd/phobos
druntime in /usr/include/dlang/dmd/druntime (same as is now)