Mono-D 0.5.4.1 - Build, completion & other fixes + Unittests via rdmd

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Tue Oct 8 06:18:08 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I think announcing a new Mono-D release on all operating systems
over here might be handy, as I redently wasn't able to figure out
how to build a version that is compatible to the stable MD's API,
which led me to a phase of striking against releasing a new one
on windows..but anyway, now I found a way to get it fixed, and
here it is:

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/repo/MonoDevelop.D_0.5.4.1.mpack

Further info & update instructions:
http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/?p=1048

Issues/Bugs/Feature requests:
https://github.com/aBothe/D_Parser/issues -- Completion/Editing
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues -- Building/Project
management/GUI/other

There's a working GDB addin for Mono-D under Linux/Mac(?) now:
https://github.com/llucenic/MonoDevelop.Debugger.Gdb.D

Are there any plans/tricks/hacks on how to get programs built
with dmd debuggable with gdb? Then we also could release the
addin for Windows as well!
(Afaik I asked the same question some time ago, but well, perhaps
something did change over the time :-))

Cheers,
Alex