Start of dmd 2.064 beta program

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Oct 16 14:16:35 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 22:28:41 Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 at 20:19:17 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
> > That's not a what, that's a who. Would you please elaborate on
> > the what and why? I haven't seen any obstructionism coming
> > from anyone in terms of repeating the previous style for this
> > releases notes.
>
> Originally Walter thought it was enough to just list the
> bugzilla issues.

Yes, but after Andej did the great changelog for 2.063, Walter publicly
admitted that he had been wrong about the changelog. Andrej showed Walter that
it _is_ worth doing something more than just a list of bugzilla issues. So, I
would assume that whatever Andrej is unhappy with Walter for is something
else.

- Jonathan M Davis