code.dlang.org now supports categories and search - license information now required

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 05:25:05 PDT 2013

On 10/17/13, Sönke Ludwig <sludwig at outerproduct.org> wrote:
> Having a single compact name reduces the
> chances for errors

Speaking of which, if I forget to add the license to a package file is
there any way to get this information from the server? I mean like a
page saying that my package was rejected because it's missing X or Y,
rather than having to guess whether the package file is bad or the
server is just temporarily overloaded.

Personally I think it would be better if we had a "dub publish"
command, which would then error back if the server rejects the
package, rather than make this whole process automated based on
searching github (I assume this is how the dub server works now).