code.dlang.org now supports categories and search - license information now required

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Thu Oct 17 05:33:13 PDT 2013

Am 17.10.2013 14:25, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:

> Personally I think it would be better if we had a "dub publish"
> command, which would then error back if the server rejects the
> package, rather than make this whole process automated based on
> searching github (I assume this is how the dub server works now).

"dub publish" sounds like something that may considerably increase the
complexity of the command line tool, especially in the long term, and it
also increases the coupling to the public registry, whereas now it just
needs a very small HTTP API that can be fulfilled by any HTTP file
server. So I'd rather want to avoid that if possible.