Start of dmd 2.064 beta program

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 21:14:48 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 at 17:41:37 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> Hum I have several regression is SDC's test suite. I have to
> investigate more to fix the code or submit bug report. It looks
> related to AA. What are the changes that affect AA in this new
> release ?

It turns out that is is a closure bug.

Sadly, this involve compiling SDC completely and run it on some
test data. I can repro consistently, but it seems really hard to
get a small repro. I just moved to the US, and am quite busy
especially since the gvt shutdown have complicated things quite a
bit.

Anyway, It is unlikely that I'll have a redux in the next ~2
weeks. I'm not how we should proceed here, but the bug seems
serious to me (the worst kind : everything compile fine, bug the
codegen is bogus).