dunit 0.7.0 released

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Oct 21 04:58:04 PDT 2013

On Monday, October 21, 2013 13:48:16 Dicebot wrote:
> On Monday, 21 October 2013 at 11:09:25 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
> > Guys, we have at least 5 (!) different unit test projects!
> > Can you cooperate your efforts to create one, but wonderful?
>
> ...and add it to Phobos review queue ;)

I confess that I don't understand why anyone is creating any unit test
projects for D, and I'd likely vote against any attempt to add such a thing to
Phobos. D has built in unit testing functionality, and it works great. Maybe
some additional assert-like functions could be useful (similar to assertThrown
or assertNotThrown), but we really don't need much beyond what the language
provides.

- Jonathan m Davis