Mono-D v0.5.4.5 - More dub support

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Tue Oct 22 13:03:34 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Just sat down the last couple of days and tried to adapt further
MonoDevelop project architecture and other related functionality
to dub.

Seems to work (for me™) for some basic dub configurations so far.
Debugging dub projects (by using the right addin for it *cough*)
has become available as well!

I guess there's no need to manually export the dub config to a
dedicated Mono-D project file anymore from now on :)

I've written some documentation about changes, can's and cannot's
in the mono-d blog:
http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/v0-5-4-5-more-dub-support/

The raw changelog:
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/commits/master

Issues/Bugs etc:
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues

Have fun testing the new features (and filing issue reports)!