Start of dmd 2.064 beta program

eles eles at eles.com
Sat Oct 26 00:47:03 PDT 2013

On Friday, 25 October 2013 at 15:57:27 UTC, Namespace wrote:
> On Friday, 25 October 2013 at 13:24:12 UTC, eles wrote:
>> On Saturday, 12 October 2013 at 22:16:13 UTC, Walter Bright
> When was decided to add this? I would love it, but I cannot
> remember that this was decided.

Well, like many other ideas of its kind, Walter expressed
"sympathy" for it, then fall into oblivion...

Unfortunately, D puts a lot of effort in doing great things, but
all the nice nuts and bolts that would make our life easire and
require no more than one LOC change in dmd's source tend to be
forgotten.

Somebody complained about lack of vision in D development. Don't
be upset on me, but I really feel the same.

"People come, tried to do things... and left".