Start of dmd 2.064 beta program

eles eles at eles.com
Thu Oct 31 07:16:21 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 26 October 2013 at 22:35:14 UTC, eles wrote:
> On Saturday, 26 October 2013 at 21:11:02 UTC, Walter Bright
> wrote:
>> On 10/26/2013 2:02 AM, eles wrote:
> Thank you for considering it.

I cannot comment on the bugzilla, but frankly I do not like those
comments at all.

Why cannot I name my scripts like:

script.no1
script.no2
script.no3

?

Must always use script_no1 or script_no1.d?

What is this conservationism? You have a very nice way to cut a
programmer's arms and legs and then yell at him why he does not
run or swim faster.

Just let the poor guy name the scripts how he really likes it.

Speaking about that, why DMD's source files are written in C++
but bear extension .c?

You seem to appreciate for yourselves a freedom that he denies to
others.