Start of dmd 2.064 beta program

eles eles at eles.com
Thu Oct 31 07:45:04 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:39:34 UTC, dennis luehring
wrote:
> Am 31.10.2013 15:29, schrieb eles:
>> On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:28:05 UTC, dennis luehring
>> wrote:
>>> 3. "My boss is right: is just a toy pretending to be serious"
>
> better try to find a more experienced, serious Boss

Do you offer yourself for his job?

Maybe because I don't want to have a code base written in several
languages?

And seriously, about your former argument about the importance of
the extension in being serious or not: accepting arbitrary
extension was the reason for C++ doom?

Seriously, I never hear somebody citing that the purpose why D
exists is to correct the C++... file extension problem.

I hear about a lot other reasons, but not this one.