Start of dmd 2.064 beta program

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Thu Oct 31 08:13:22 PDT 2013

Am 31.10.2013 16:01, schrieb eles:
> On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:57:15 UTC, dennis luehring
> wrote:
>> Am 31.10.2013 15:45, schrieb eles:

>>> Do you offer yourself for his job?
>>
>> why should i?
>
> Then don't tell me what I should feel to do about my job.
>
> 'Cause you don't deserve other answer than "why should I"?

i don't see any chance/strategy to get D in your current development -
so if you don't want to code Python ("I WANT pointers") anymore - try to
find a job where you can write C/C++ or D - or else your need (and real
hard interest to get your Boss in the Boart) for D seems to be not big
enough - i would quit my job very fast if someone forces me to write
Python code most of the time - thats all