Start of dmd 2.064 beta program

eles eles at eles.com
Thu Oct 31 08:26:48 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 15:22:41 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
> On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:58:33 UTC, eles wrote:
>> On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:54:17 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
> Really, I can see why you want the suggested change, I am just
> surprised at the level of importance you seem to be ascribing to
> it.

Maybe because it is a real problem?

Usually, those who take such matters lightly never really
encounter them. And it is easy to give advice about somebody's
else teeth ache.

You know, the usual: "c'mon, you scream too hard, it *cannot*
hurt that much".

Well, this is true, it does not hurt anyone, except the one who
really has his teeth broken. But the others are quite insensitive
to it.

That's the story about the .d suffix.