XML RPC Client and Server - meet xmlrpc-d

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Sep 2 08:35:15 PDT 2013

On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 10:31:15 UTC, Flamaros wrote:
> I hope you'll made pull requests for an integration to phobos.

I should warn - it won't be easy and is likely to require lot of
work from contributor. Recent trend in Phobos contribution is to
require good integration with existing modules and approaches -
you can have a look at `std.serialization` threads to see what
Jacob is going to go through to get to voting. One may argue if
it is too demanding but I personally like high quality and
consistency levels defined by standard library.