D simple web server

Batuhan Göksu" <batuhangoksu at gmail.com> Batuhan Göksu" <batuhangoksu at gmail.com>
Tue Sep 3 07:56:32 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 31 August 2013 at 16:42:11 UTC, gedaiu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Because I have a personal project based on a custom web server,
> and I couldn't find one implemented in D(excepting vibe.d), I
> started to implement some web server classes in D with the hope
> that my work will be useful to someone else as well. If you are
> interested in this project, or if you want to contribute to it,
> here is the link to the git repository:
>
> https://github.com/gedaiu/DSWS
>
> Also, I don't have a lot of experience with D and I would
> apreciate if someone would like to spare some time for a code
> review for my work.
>
> Thanks,
> Bogdan

But got a nice progression of application development.

HTTP stress test done with Siege.

Siege Code : siege -d10 -c50 http://localhost/

Transactions:		         156 hits
Availability:		       12.69 %
Elapsed time:		      133.23 secs
Data transferred:	        0.18 MB
Response time:		        0.07 secs
Transaction rate:	        1.17 trans/sec
Throughput:		        0.00 MB/sec
Concurrency:		        0.08
Successful transactions:    156
Failed transactions:	        1073