Little demo of allowing basic types to implement interfaces.

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Sep 4 02:01:18 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 4 September 2013 at 08:44:45 UTC, Rory McGuire
wrote:
> yes, it does seem to break if the Implements template func is
> in a
> different module to the free standing func.
>
> hmph, how to get around that.

I don't think it is possible. You can possibly have several
modules with free standing functions with same signature which
will match UFCS - how one may determine in general case which one
to check against? Only way is to locally clone imports from the
scope `Implements` is called from and I am not aware of any
mechanism to do it.

Well, one can always switch to string mixins of course and invade
caller scope but that is not clean by any means.