Little demo of allowing basic types to implement interfaces.

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Sep 4 02:33:33 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 4 September 2013 at 09:23:44 UTC, Rory McGuire
wrote:
> thanks, yes, I just found that in TDPL. knew it was templates
> but forgot
> about template mixins.
>
> Do you know how to get a default parameter like __MODULE__ or
> __LINE__ to
> be used from the calling site?
> I've tried but I think my DMD is broken because it doesn't even
> work when I
> subclass Exception().

Special tokens like __LINE__ in default parameters are evaluated
at the call site: http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/f7b9dfcf

It does not help though, because you don't need __MODULE__ of the
call site, you need list of modules it has imported in exact call
scope.