Little demo of allowing basic types to implement interfaces.

Rory McGuire rjmcguire at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 03:33:15 PDT 2013

I have a basic solution but it can't handle basic types LOL! you have to
typedef them so that moduleName!T works.

and then the functions  have to be declared in the same module as the type.
Or alternatively you have to specify the module to use e.g.
Implements!(T,MyInterface, "mymodule").

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/cff0ca5a

I had to hard code the module name because dmd segfaults if you use
__MODULE__ in the contraint. Both references to asdf should be changed to
the module you are using.