FewDee: A library for 2D game prototyping

Leandro Motta Barros lmb at stackedboxes.org
Thu Sep 5 03:22:55 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:04 AM, ilya-stromberg <
ilya-stromberg-2009 at yandex.ru> wrote:

> On Thursday, 5 September 2013 at 00:40:27 UTC, Leandro Motta Barros wrote:
>
>> FewDee is an incomplete, experimental, mostly 2D, library focused on games
>> prototyping.
>>

> It's intresting. Do you have any game prototype? It will be intresting to
> see FewDee usage.

So far, I used FewDee (a very early version, in fact) in one prototype
only, but it is not open source. I hope to develop some simple examples I
can share during the next months.

About build system - you can use dub:
> https://github.com/**rejectedsoftware/dub<https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/dub>
> It's really simple.

Yeah, I should probably consider using it. (Even for its package manager
features.)

> Also, can you publish Allegro library bindings for D to the Deimos:
> https://github.com/D-**Programming-Deimos<https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos>
> It can be useful for another projects.

I should have mentioned that I am using SiegeLord's Allegro bindings, which
someone else has already mentioned down the thread:

   https://github.com/SiegeLord/DAllegro5

LMB