Dynamic bindings for OpenCL, libsndfile, FANN and BASS libraries

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 07:55:11 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 5 September 2013 at 12:29:08 UTC, ponce wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've updated my "derelictified" dynamic bindings for:
> - OpenCL the Computing Library (thanks goes to vuaru)
> - BASS, an audio library
> - FANN, a neural network library
> - libsndfile, a library which read and write a variety of audio
> files
>
> The FANN and libsndfile bindings also include an OO wrapper.
> These bindings are _not_ official Derelict bindings, they are
> just using DerelictUtil.
>
> They should all be accessible and more-or-less ready-to-go
> through the dub registry.

Well that saves me some time, I was working on FANN bindings from
scratch and bringing a fork of cl4d up to date.

Looks like vauru has already got cl4d set up to use these new
bindings, so I guess I'll take a look at his work.

I'm not 100% sold on everything being dynamic though. I wonder if
there's a way to unify the bindings so that both options can be
generated...