vibe.d 0.7.17 released

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Mon Sep 9 05:07:55 PDT 2013

Am 09.09.2013 12:35, schrieb Volcz:

> Cool! Great work!
> Any progress on allowing other templating engines?

I know of these three template engines in addition to included Diet system:

  - https://github.com/repeatedly/mustache-d
  - https://github.com/carlor/embd
  - https://github.com/dymk/templ-d

All three can be used with vibe.d without issues. AFAICS embd and
mutache-d (using OutputStream's output range interface) can be used
without preallocating the output buffer. templ-d seems to always build a
string in memory and as such is also trivially usable.

Disclaimer: Although I wanted to do that since a long time, I still
didn't practically test any of these engines.